Here at North Atlanta Spine we not only offer health care services, but also DOT Exams for drivers that need their medical card. If you drive any of the following you need to schedule an exam with us:
- Has a gross vehicle weight rating or gross combination weight rating, or gross vehicle weight or gross combination weight, of 10,001 pounds or more, whichever is greater; or
- Is designed or used to transport more than 8 passengers (including the driver) for compensation; or
- Is designed or used to transport more than 15 passengers, including the driver, and is not used to transport passengers for compensation; or
- Is used in transporting material found by the Secretary of Transportation to be hazardous under 49 U.S.C. 5103 and transported in a quantity requiring placarding under regulations prescribed by the Secretary under 49 CFR, subtitle B, chapter I, subchapter C.
- Non CDL drivers transporting equipment, landscape trucks or box trucks may also need a DOT medical card.
Give us a call today and schedule your exam so that you can get back on the road.